Monday, June 02, 2008

What Is Poker All About?

What is poker all about? The luck of the draw, controlled aggression, the flop turn river, strategic conservation, chips cards money, experience, patience. No, poker is all about you.......opps, how foolish, poker is all about ME!

Having suffered a major house fire that took all my belongings, including the computers that I used for updating this blog and creating all my graphic designs, I wasn't sure I'd ever get back to normal. Even though things will never be the same and some of the things lost can never be replaced. The fact remains, they were just things. I'm typing this post on a new computer that is much faster than what I had before, so all is not bad. I'm very happy to be back creating t-shirt designs and I hope you enjoy the latest.

Visit the Poker & Chaos store to get your " All About Poker" t-shirt.

No comments: