Wednesday, June 28, 2006

FREE Sucks

It appears that poker players are so deluged with free money, freerolls and free offers that they have become oblivious to it all.Pointing to Pocket Pro Its not just poker sites, its all over the internet. You see pop-ups that say "get your free laptop" or "free dinner for two". Has everyone come to believe that there is nothing for free? That even if its free, its not worth their time.

Pocket Pro is a website I developed that has a free offer associated with it. The site has a total of nine pages. I've had visitors load eight of the nine pages, some more that once but they avoid the one page that is associated with the word free like it is a virus that's going to delete their entire hard drive. It's amazing, I track all traffic to the site and the free page has yet to have a single visitor.

Even tho the site is new, it's clear I need to make some changes, but I'm not sure what to do. So I've put up this huge arrow to test my theory of the word FREE! Maybe it has to be BIG and FREE to get the traffic.

Doyles Room
the fastest growing online poker room.
www.doylesroom.com

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: