Friday, June 02, 2006

Pokerchamps

Pokerchamps has always been one of my favorite sites. I think their software is the best on the market with its 4 or 6 table view. I hate having to switch windows to go from table to table. The problem with Pokerchamps is that they sold out to Betfair, a British sports betting company last November and since that time PC has been stagnate, if not backsliding as far as its development, promotions and marketing.. It has lost all of it's pro player endorsements, Gus Hansen, Tony G both used to show up and play once in awhile.

Today was the first sign of recovery I've seen from the apparent self induced coma the site has been in. They added Heads Up tables, a feature that players have been requesting for a long time. I spent several hours today playing 2 HU tables at once. Talk about intense poker. You have to be on your toes to keep up. It was a ton of fun.

If you haven't played at Pokerchamps before you really should check it out. If you left in search of greener pastures you might want to keep checking to see if this positive development continues. Look for me at the HU tables, I like cleaning fish one at a time.


Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: