Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Poker Pros

More content can you believe it. I've added a drop down menu to the right with links to some professional players web sites.

There is no need for you to spend time surfing the net in search of news or the latest site in the poker world, let me do it for you. I hope to keep adding and updating the info on a daily basis and figure in a couple of months I should have the entire internet linked here. At least the good parts. Well maybe not, but I will be working hard to bring you information to entertain and help you improve your game, so keep checking back.

Don't forget you can leave comments on anything here, or about anything you would like me to add or even if you just want to say hello. For that matter you can leave insults, I don't mind, might help with my table composure. I've been called fish, donkey, chaser, dumbass, retard, moron and all that was just this afternoon at the tables. So feel free to add to the list.

No comments: