Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Some times poker sucks

I have neglected the blog lately simply because poker has been about as much fun as a blind man has trying to drive nails with a 16oz. framing hammer. I have been so pissed by the time I leave the poker table I could care less about anything to do with the game.

I'm suffering one of those streaks where I can't seem to catch a break. I get my money in the pot with the best hand and get out drawn every time. It enough to make one question his sanity. I'm sure no one wants to hear me moan and complain, or describe bad beats so I won't but something has got to give soon.

The only bright side is that its not my first time having lady luck piss in my corn flakes so I know how to limit my losses. I get up and leave the table when I feel that familiar tilt feeling coming on. I don't try to compensate for loses by moving up in stakes and I really try to play tight and don't let myself get sloppy. I'm Sorry I don't have any great words of wisdom or humor to offer up today but I will leave you with a little find of mine. If you like playing freerolls you have to check out Pokerchamps League, they hold quite a few freerolls as well as league play.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: